Creamery House - Castlecomer

The Creamery House is an 18th century georgian house located in the center of the town of Castlecomer in County Kilkenny. Originally built in approx. 1750 by the Wandesford family who lived on the eastern side of the Deen river which flows through the town. The Original Wandesford estate house was burned in the 1798 rising and the last remains of the house were removed in 1975 following a fire in 1968.